French Tutoring Fees


So you read about our program and are interested in exploring whether it is a good fit? Here’s how to get in touch with us:

  • Call us at 905-891-1889 or email us at now! We will be happy to answer your questions and complete your registration on the spot!
  • You want us to call you? Please fill out this online questionnaire. Our Program Director will contact you within 1 business day to answer your questions and pair you with the perfect tutor for your child and book your initial session!
  • You are ready to register? Click here to register on our online system and select your number of session. Our program director will then call you to connect you with a tutor.

Payment Method

Great French Tutors will accept Visa, Visa debit, pre-paid Visa, Master Card, MasterCard Debit, email transfers, personal cheques and now Loyalty Points via the HigherEdPoints program. Find out how here!

Instalment: A deposit of only 30% is required to reserve your one-on-one sessions with one of our amazing French Tutors, with the remaining 70% balance due on August 23rd.
Any sessions processed after August 23, 2019 will not be eligible for instalment payments.

Please make your cheque to: “Camp Tournesol”. Remember HST must be added to the fee.


Private French Tutor:

University Student:

  • 5 sessions: $200 +HST
  • 10 sessions: $375 +HST

“We are so happy we registered for the online tutoring! It was so convenient, the kids loved not having to drive anywhere for their French lessons. Everyone was so accommodating and our kids loved their tutors! You guys have been awesome – we look forward to more sessions this summer, and keeping with the program in the fall. Thanks!”

French tutoring cancellation / rescheduling policy

If you need to cancel or reschedule your tutoring session, please contact your tutor at least 2 business days prior to the beginning of the session.

Our tutors are ready at the start time of each session, and we kindly ask that you and your child be as well. We understand that external circumstances may result in you being late, however please note that our tutors will only wait 10 minutes before assuming you are unable to attend the session. If you do begin your session late, please also note that tutors are not able to stay late to make up for the missed time. Tutoring sessions will not be rescheduled for student who are more than 10 minutes late.

Session expiration

Unused tutoring sessions expire four months from the date of purchase for blocks of ten sessions. Unused sessions from blocks of five sessions expire two months from the date of purchase.

Refund policy

100% Money-Back Guarantee: If after your first session you are unsatisfied for any reason you can request a full refund of your fees within 48 hours of the end of the session. No risk, no hassle! After that time, we can unfortunately no longer offer refunds.


We thank you for your cooperation!

satisfaction guaranteed icon

Privacy Policy – Camp Tournesol

Terms and Conditions

Book Your Free Consultation

css.php -->